If you are a current subscriber and logged in but do not see your subscription listed on the screen,
it may be listed under another member of your household. Please log in as that person to see the record. If you need assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize for this inconvenience.
Please note that you must buy seats in Hill Auditorium and Michigan Theater in 2 steps, unless you are getting a mini series just in the Michigan Theater.
- You may renew your season package as is. Renewal deadline: June 15th.
Please note that the seats you see assigned online may not be your permanent seats, as we rearrange seats after the June 15 renewal deadline to accommodate change requests. Only full (7) and classical (6) series subscribers are guaranteed their same seats.
- If you wish to request a seat change (within your current price range) simply note your request and we will do our best
to accommodate you.
If you wish to
- add or drop a seat within the same series;
- change the price range or discount within the same series;
- change your series (# or type of concerts);
first cancel your current subscription and then purchase a new subscription below OR contact the office at (734) 994-4801.
First-time subscribers: Buy one seat, get second seat free!
To obtain your free seat when purchasing your tickets, choose 2 seats, then enter the appropriate BOGO coupon at the bottom of the
shopping cart page (click add coupon to access codes). Your tickets for both seats will then be listed as half price (same value as one at full and one free).